- ABR, CRS, RE/MAX Hall of Fame
A commitment to detail and exceptional service is Mandy Dunlap's philosphy and approach toward making every transaction as successful and smooth as it possibly can be. As a 27 year resident of the area, Mandy resides in North Myrtle Beach with her husband, Harold Dunlap, former athletic director and football coach of North Myrtle Beach High School. She has a comprehensive knowledge of all areas of the Grand Strand and specializes in the North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Longs, Little River, and Carolina Forest areas. Licensed in both South Carolina and North Carolina, her background and accomplishments include Accredited Buyer's Representative designation (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), RE/MAX Hall of Fame, top 10 RE/MAX South Carolina, Platinum Club, 100% Club, Agent of the Year five out of the last six years, and consistent top producer. Her hard work and individual determination coupled with the #1 selling team at RE/MAX Southern Shores, currently the #1 selling company on the Grand Strand, makes this an overall award winning combination dedicated to providing the best service possible.
RE/MAX Southern Shores
Welcome to the online home of RE/MAX Southern Shores, the Grand Strand's only real estate firm to employ only full time, career-minded, real estate professionals!
RE/MAX Southern Shores was founded in 1988 and continues to dominate the Grand Strand market with a focus on helping agents master the basics of real estate sales and outstanding client service. RE/MAX offers a highly proficient and specialized team of directors that empower agents to be more proactive and efficient. The team also offers endless support to the agents while extending community relations, customer service and extreme detail to every transaction to ensure a successful, on-time closing for client satisfaction. Since 2012, RE/MAX Southern Shores has been the real estate sales leader in Horry and Georgetown counties, closing over $500 million in sales in 2018.
CEO Mandy Fulford opened RE/MAX Southern Lifestyles in May 2007. Since then, the company has grown to four offices, a support staff of accounting, marketing and office professionals, and over 135 real estate agents. RE/MAX Southern Shores proudly services all property types including luxury homes, commercial real estate, new homes, investment purchases and property management through its affiliate Stay & Play Myrtle Beach.
- Started in 1988
- Mandy bought in 2010 and changed the name of her company from Southern Lifestyles to Southern Shores
- #1 in sales volume in Horry and Georgetown counties since 2012
- Over $500 Million in sales in 2018 with 2,350 transactions
- 125 agents in four offices
- Coverage Areas include the entire Grand Strand from Georgetown to Little River plus just over the North Carolina border covering Calabash, Sunset Beach and beyond
- Agents close, on average, 18.7 transaction sides
- 2009, 2014, 2018 The Sun News Best of the Beach Real Estate Agency
- 2016 RE/MAX Carolinas Region Brokerage of the Year
- Qualified for Power Broker Report and Real Trends 500 every year since 2013
Keep in touch!